VEITHsymposium Global Podium Presentations
Vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, cardiologists and vascular medicine specialists from the United States and the entire world are encouraged to submit their work to the VEITHsymposium Associate Faculty Global Podium Presentation Program. The best three presentations will be publicly recognized during the Associate Faculty Awards Ceremony and will receive cash prizes of $750 (1st place), $500 (2nd place) and $250 (3rd place). All presenters will be listed on the VEITHsymposium Website as Associate Faculty of VEITHsymposium and will receive a Certificate attesting to their presentations. The 2018 Associate Faculty Global Podium Presentations Program will be CME accredited.
Guidelines for Submitting Your Abstract to the Global Podium Presentations at VEITHsymposium 2018:
- Abstracts should be written in English and submitted by the presenting author no later than July 20, 2018.
- All podium presentations will be in English.
- The presenter's name should be underlined on the abstract for easy identification.
- Abstracts should not exceed 350 words beyond the title, the name of the author(s), Institution and country of origin. All abstracts must be submitted as a PDF Document only.
- Each presenter can submit up to 3 abstracts but if selected can only participate with one 5-minute oral (podium) presentation.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts will be notified within 2 weeks of submission. The presenter's name will be listed as an Associate Faculty on the VEITHsymposium Website once the abstract is accepted.
- All accepted abstracts will be published on the VEITHsymposium Website for up to one full year, and can be used for reference.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the Associate Faculty Only Log-In. Please click here to Register as an Associate Faculty and to submit your abstract. Please be sure to complete the registration process. Please note that a separate, paid registration for the meeting will be required. Registration must be paid in full no later than July 28, 2018.
- As an Associate Faculty, you will receive a reduced registration fee to attend VEITHsymposium. You will be responsible for your own travel, lodging and other expenses.
- The presenting author must REGISTER to attend the VEITHsymposium once the submitted abstract has been accepted. Please click here to REGISTER for the November 2018 VEITHsymposium. Please DO NOT register for VEITHsymposium until you have received notification that your abstract has been accepted. Registration must be paid in full no later than July 28, 2018.
The Associate Faculty Podium Presentations will be held on Wednesday - Friday, November 14-16, 2018 at the New York Hilton-Midtown in New York City.
Please Click Here to REGISTER for the November 2018 VEITHsymposium